the continuing saga of Sandy, Bill, Nightpumper and the rest.

Friday, May 8, 2009

that's all folks!

with the last posting, although it's my truth, i feel it's committing blogg suicide. this will be the last posting. thanks for your support of "stream of consciousness comics" ....it's been quite a wild ride and i thank you.

Note: I deleted the last posting that this posting is talking about because I was drunk when I did it and it was innappropriate.....although it was correct in a metaphorical way. I want to thank Marty and Beth for their thoughtful comments. Now that I've sobered up (with the bass line to "in a gadda da vida" pounding in my temples) Stream of Consciousness Comics probably will pick up again later, I don't have it in me to stop, I need a good 12 step program. I think my underwear bunched up on me yesterday.

4 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Eric,
I don't think there's such a thing as blog suicide so don't worry about that ... I'm sure you'll get through this difficult time and, when you're ready to take up your cartooning again, your fans out here in blogland will welcome you back!
Best,
Marty

Beth said...

I'm with Marty. Hang in there, Eric.

Boomer said...

Good luck! I'll stay linked to your blog until the day you take it down, or I mine. And I'll be checking in.

And yes, I _hate_ it when the underwear bunches.

StimmeDesHerzens said...

It'll be up one day down the next, stay strong, perhpas your cartooning will provide a creative outlet and will help.