the continuing saga of Sandy, Bill, Nightpumper and the rest.

Monday, June 29, 2009

sketch of the week no. 51


Thanks for the comments (from the last post). I'm pretty much totally preoccupied with this divorce mess and can't get my mind off it to do anything else, 'cept maybe drink! I've poured out the remainder of my vodka and am not buying anymore, so that should help. I am now interviewing potential lawyers to retain. I think I want a team of lawyers like O.J. had...Only I didn't do it...really! It's a different thing anyway. Well, enough with my problems, like a wise man said to me one time "we all got our problems pal." so, let's get to the fun stuff, the sketch of the week!

1 comment:

Marty said...

Hi Eric,
They both look sort of miserable. Well, maybe the one on the right is just asleep ... I hope they have a designated driver!
Best,
Marty