the continuing saga of Sandy, Bill, Nightpumper and the rest.

Friday, June 26, 2009

strip 68 panel 4


This is probably it for awhile anyway. The divorce is rearing it's ugly head again. I am compelled to retain a lawyer and with that am going to have to go deep...very deep into forensic financial auditing. It must be done, the wife's lawyer has mandated it. we'll see how it goes. I am excited! This is courtroomn drama equal to Perry Mason!..The stories I can tell my grandchildren!..so anyway, I will surely be wrapped up in this thing for awhile so please don't get all down in the mouth when you don't see Stream of Conscoiousness Comics at your favorite neighborhood blogg!!...for awhile anyway!

3 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Eric,
This panel really exposes a new side of Sandy: Friendly, Neighborhood Nag. If someone talked to me like that, I think I'd put her on the first plane to Iceland. Even Pookie the Fly seems irritated. Is it my imagination, or is he taking a dump on her head?
Best,
Marty
P.S.: Good luck sorting out through the legal mess ... it sounds like the only ones who have anything to be happy about in this situation are the lawyers

Beth said...

Good luck, Eric. I know from sad experience that it is not a pleasant thing to go through.

Boomer said...

Forensic accounting... ick! Good luck, really, with everything. And I'll keep checking back!